walker tape plus German white tape
Pre cut double sided tape tabs. plus single sided. tabs. long lasting You get 10 pieces with 12tabs on each, give you 160tabs I now have 7 levels of tape.
1)The German white tape its very strong will stay in the hair until you are ready to remove, but it is a bit harder to remove during move up,
2) walker No shine tape .. .No Shine is known for its flexibility, and strength, making it easy to apply on hair wefts. It is a urethane-based tape that works great for people with sensitive skin. Available in tape tabs that are pre-cut, so there’s no worry about having sticky scissors. No Shine tape tabs hold for 4-6 weeks. The liner is white but the actual tape is clear.
3) Walker Duo pro Duo-Pro is the first differential tape designed exclusively for hair extensions. One side is optimized for hair adhesion and the other is designed to bond to the hair extension. This allows for a stronger and more secure hold with the quickest cleanup on the market. Duo-Pro is a game changer and will make the hair extension experience so much easier for both you and your clients. The liner is white but the actual tape is clear.Hold 4-6 weeks
4) Pro-Flex II is a very popular hypoallergenic tape. In fact, it’s the strongest hypo-allergenic tape in the industry. It’s made with Urethane for a very flexible bond. It is medical grade and works great for people with sensitive skin. The liner is white but the actual tape is clear.
5) Easy Green .. Easy Green is easy to work with during both installation and removal. Because it's on a stiff carrier it won't stretch out during installation and won't turn into a gummy mess during removal. It removes in one solid piece. The stiff carrier also helps it to stay in place better, allowing this tape to give a 4+ week hold. It has an incredibly dull finish so you don't have the worry about it shining through your client's extensions.
6) Walker Natural hold . . This tape has quickly become a favourite in the Hair Extension Tape lineup. This daily wear extension tape is comparable to Hot Heads©. It is specifically designed for lighter weight extensions and may fail on heavier extensions. It is low-residue so you can use it for as short as 1-7 days, but it will hold for up to 4-5+ weeks. The liner is brown, but the actual tape is clear. Hold Standard 3-4 + weeks
7) Walker single sided tape
Let me know which one you would prefere